CITY v Everton - WED 24th March - Official Match Thread

Fucking rubbish City, everton haven't even got a striker on the pitch and they still manage to fucking score!! :@

Champions League my ARSE, we're too inconsistent...one week we beat the likes of Chelsea, then we're in a good position and we always, ALWAYS fuck it up against poorer oppositions.

We're that inconsistent I sometimes think its a fix! Why have Everton beat us to every ball tonight? Why do we look like the gormless kid at school who's a second behind everyone else? It winds the fuck out of me. Its like we'll never bee good, bever have that edge over teams, no matter what we do.

Fucking shower of shit.

Losing patience with this now. Awful negativity, players playing like they don't give a fuck.

I'm fucking livid.

rastus said:
super_city_si said:
Not necessarily chumps league over but we must win the next 2 games which i think we will.

Definately still in it

If liverpool still have a glimour of hope then we're definently still in it

I wish Mancini was playing. He might show a bit of heart.

Bunch of overpaid fucking wankers.. have em out training in the city centre with no shoes on tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.