City v HSV pics

Thanks for that response mate. I really hope that this bond between the two clubs is kept. So I propose the following transfers:

Gelson Fernandes for Petric
Ched Evans for Guerrero
Danny Mills for Trochowski

Deal? :p

On a more serious note, when did Olic agree to join Bayern Munich and why was his contract allowed to be ran down?

go freelance m8. u can join getty images to start with and see what happens no reason not to make money from a hobby. m8 of mine did it and he's doing really well, just a thought :)
then when you get accreditation for the world cup finals just remember who gave you the idea!!!

C_T_I_D said:
Thanks for that response mate. I really hope that this bond between the two clubs is kept. So I propose the following transfers:

Gelson Fernandes for Petric
Ched Evans for Guerrero
Danny Mills for Trochowski

Deal? :p

On a more serious note, when did Olic agree to join Bayern ****** and why was his contract allowed to be ran down?

No.
No.
No.

But feel free to attempt such deals on FM ;-)

About Olic. Last summer, the board didn't want to give him the money he was after in a new deal (this is what I heard, could be wrong) and the board honestly did not think he would turn into important as he has been this season and hence, attract the attention of big clubs.

Well, he's been our top scorer (board thought Petric would be, I think) and he has got the attention of Bayern. And unfortunately, nobody is going to turn them down, not with the wages they provide and the better chance of silverware than us (being honest) - so Olic took their deal.

For a few days after the deal was announced, fans were pissed that he accepted to go but then realised that he was still an important cog for us until the end of the season. Olic pledged his all and that he was still a HSV player until July, so that was good enough for us and hence we still back him whilst in our colours. There's still alot of "I-VI-CA!" chants in his favour going around too. Thing is, any HSV player that goes to Bayern (Salihamidzic, Kovac, van Buyten, Butt) is treated as public enemy #1 and is given a bad response when they return in a later fixture. I honestly don't know how he'll be treated when he comes back next season - got a bad feeling alot of fans will have a short memory.

Mr.Banks said:
go freelance m8. u can join getty images to start with and see what happens no reason not to make money from a hobby. m8 of mine did it and he's doing really well, just a thought :)
then when you get accreditation for the world cup finals just remember who gave you the idea!!!

To be honest mate, no I wouldn't be a pro. I'd prefer to be up in the stands where I can get a good view of the pitch and take good pics from both ends. At pitchside (where I was against Nijmegen), you're kinda restricted to behind either one of the goals and whilst you've got a powerful camera (which aren't cheap and you fork out yourself), you don't really get good goalmouth pics (like I did/do).

Hope you get what I mean, haha.

Halfpenny said:
079_800_x_339.jpg

Love that. You have a PM Matt.

im also in that pic dont know how to edit it to put a red mark but im about 10 rows up from the red thing on there

quality picture though mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.