City v Huddersfield post match

mark my words: aleix garcia will be as important for us as yaya toure

Indeed an impressive performance. And similar to Yaya's deeper position nowadays. But not comparable to the old Yaya back then...
Anyway, another very good option for Pep in midfield. Nice to have.

Did Huddersfield have the whole of the 3rd tier or was that all City fans?
They had it all. Didn't quite fill the last block.

They also had roughly half the 2nd tier and 1st tier. 2nd tier wasn't quite full. Steward said they were expecting 7,400

Indeed an impressive performance. And similar to Yaya's deeper position nowadays. But not comparable to the old Yaya back then...
Anyway, another very good option for Pep in midfield. Nice to have.
Glad he started and glad he played well. We often talk about blooding the younger lads but I dont think Garcia belongs in that category really, he is firmly part of the first team plans I think

Glad he started and glad he played well. We often talk about blooding the younger lads but I dont think Garcia belongs in that category really, he is firmly part of the first team plans I think
Had a very tidy game. Kept it simple (unlike KDB with his Hollywood passes) and was highly effective. The pass to Zaba in the build-up to the 4th goal was superb.

It has probably been said, and I cannot be arsed checking dozens of pages; if Bravo plays for us again, then Pep has a death wish. The bloke is shite. Get rid.

Erm ?? I am more than sober thank you, but I say it how it is.Too many fans hate to hear the true facts, that at times their hero`s can`t perform no more than average displays.
I have seen my all time hero from days gone by, Colin Bell,perform no better than a poor mans old third division player.Did that make Colin Bell a shit house player ? No way.Why ? Because every now and again even one of the best ever players to dona City shirt can have a stinker.Was KDB wonderful tonight ? No way.
Does that make him a poor player ? Erm no ! But it doesn`t detract the fact that at times he can put in an average performance ... and not for the first time this season.
I love the guy,but by the same token, even my heroes can have a shit game ... something some of you hate to admit.
My little sister has always been of the opinion that either Super Kev or Shit Kev turn up to a game and you can tell which one it is within about 10 minutes.

It has probably been said, and I cannot be arsed checking dozens of pages; if Bravo plays for us again, then Pep has a death wish. The bloke is shite. Get rid.

According to Pep, Bravo had an amazing game. One of the top keepers in the world.

I wish I could see the player in the same way, but what do I or millions of other football supporters around the country know?

Pride comes before a fall, as the saying goes, and surely he must at some point admit his mistake by not putting him on the pitch again.

I mean, how can keepers be tired and need a rest?

It's baffling, to say the least, why he keeps picking him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.