City v Hull post match

I thought we were sloppy and Vulnerable down our right hand side, it was just that Hull are shit.

Our passing wasn't as slick and there were too many breakdowns in play.

As you said we didn't get out of 2nd gear and only really got going for 10 minutes of the 2nd half.

Understandable though given the annount of big games recently so just glad to get 3 points.

i think thats a sign of how good we played today though. hull barely had any of the ball or any chances. other then bravo mistake i can't really see anything negative about today.

We did not play poorly mate come on!

We got going for 10 minutes in the 2nd half only.

I expect more from half the players that played today.

In the words of our Spanish leader... I'm so happy we won... still

Great 3 points today and comfortable performance. Delph continued his fine form and Silva celebrated his 300th appearance. Rested a few players and gave Nolito and Kelechi the much needed game time. All in all a nice weekend. Would be nicer if we get a cleansheet though.

i think thats a sign of how good we played today though. hull barely had any of the ball or any chances. other then bravo mistake i can't really see anything negative about today.

Well yeah maybe it's a good idea when you're comfortable to knock it about I save energy but being selfish I wanted to a higher tempo.

We showed against Arsenal that one pass will happen when one pass will do.

This "we pass too much" bollocks comes from do t understand football or the purpose of us doing so. The same pricks would probably have been saying "get it forward" during the build up to the second goal when every player got a touch.

Don't be cross with them, football has just moved on since they understood it.

Don't understand football? Zip it you clown.

Thought it was a very comfortable win. Hull were defensive but didn't park the bus so that helped. A few players stood out for me, Kolarov and Stones dealt with what they needed to well and passing from the back was great. Delph have us energy and work rate from midfield, great goal too and both Sterling and Aguero played great. Good result, just wish we had scored a few more goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.