City v Leicester - 18 Jan 7:45pm - Official match thread.

-------------Hart------------
Boateng-Lescott-Kolo-Kolarov
-----------De Jong-----------
------Barry-------Milner------
SWP-----------------Johnson
-----------Tevez------------

3-1, Tevez (2), Milner

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is preparing to make big changes for the FA Cup third round replay with Leicester.

As new signing Edin Dzeko is ineligible due to his transfer being completed after the deadline to play in the first tie at the Walker's Stadium, Brazilian forward Jo comes into the reckoning.

However, Shay Given, Joleon Lescott, James Milner, Patrick Vieira and David Silva are also set to start as City try to book a fourth-round trip to Notts County at the expense of former boss Sven-Goran Eriksson.

.................tevez
.......jo........silva.....johnson
............milner...vieira
boateng..lescott..kompany..richards
.....................given

if richards isnt available, than put zabaleta on the left, and boateng on the right. if adebayor is available, put him in for jo, and swap places with tevez

Should Silva play? I would think he should be rested after his injury and be fully fit for the game against Villa. Start him on the bench, and if we are in trouble then bring him on.

BlueFeather said:
Should Silva play? I would think he should be rested after his injury and be fully fit for the game against Villa. Start him on the bench, and if we are in trouble then bring him on.
mancni already said that silva, milner, lescott, boateng, vieira and jo will start.
so we already know 6 players that will start. i would add given, tevez, kompany and johnson to that list, whose #11 on that list of starters? zabaleta or kolarov? i think my lineup that i posted is pretty accurate

BlueFeather said:

yes but preferably not the entire 90, and I hope for the teams sake it isn't 120!

Andouble said:
BlueFeather said:

yes but preferably not the entire 90, and I hope for the teams sake it isn't 120!

you just jinxed us...

...............................Given...............................
..................Lescott..............Kompany...................
...Boateng.................................................Kolarov...
.....................Vieira.............................................
..............................................Milner...................
...Johnson......................Silva..........................Jo.......
.................................Tevez (C)........................

Given
Boateng...Lescott..........Kolo...kolorov.........

.....................De jong...Veira.....................

Milner ...................sliva................johnson.

...........................Tevez..........................

Hope he plays silva for atleast half a game because veira didnt create anything at lecister

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.