City v Liverpool (Home) Pre-Match Thread

City v Liverpool prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must play four at the back tomorrow - Ota and Stones in the middle. Walker and Mendy the full backs. I might be tempted to play Yaya and Ferny with Sane, Bernardo and KDB just in front and Sergio up top. All depends on who is in decent shape after the internationals given that we play CL this week.
Watched Bernardo play last week for Portugal against Swiss - seems tricky but all left foot - bit like Kinky.......

I think I am in a minority of those whom happens to think Mangala isn't that bad a player. Have him sitting in a holding role in front of the central pairing would give us an extra dimension defensively. With his pace, he would be able to cut across or drop in centrally when the pressure is on?
Suspect Liverpool would just concentrate on pressing him and test his composure on the ball which would be a worry. No doubt he has some physical attributes that could be useful tomorrow though.

UnitedFluidGraysquirrel.gif

Deserves the break.... come on big Mang

I think Mangala has been unlucky in his city career so far, I'm happy for him to come in if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.