City v. Liverpool in Community Shield, whatever happens in title race

Come on you pussys not going because of them Norwegian cunts, turn up in force get your steel toe caps on, baseball bats knuckle dusters show the cunts no mercy’ if we can’t beat them on the field we’ll beat them in the streets:)
Come on you pussys not going because of them Norwegian cunts, turn up in force get your steel toe caps on, baseball bats knuckle dusters show the cunts no mercy’ if we can’t beat them on the field we’ll beat them in the streets:)
Christ I hope Erling doesn’t read this forum

I used to go out with a girl who was at Leicester uni years ago. Used to get the train from Victoria to Sheffield and change there to the Pancras train and get off at Leicester.

No more hassle than changing on an Airport or Alty Met at Cornbrook to get to the Etihad.
I once had a bit of posh slosh that went off to university in Wales, I used to go up every other weekend to Bangor.

If a team wins the League and FA Cup thay can invite their opponent, but more recently FA cup runners up partake now it is second place.

If we finish 2nd hopefully we won't be involved unless liverpool invite us and they go back to the FA cup rummer up.

of we are lucky more likely will be Liverpool v chelsea in that scenario.

If we are in it, Leicester is a stupid choice of venie, cannot be arsed fucking about on a sunday witho ur shite rail route there.

Should be played at Villa or the swamp if 2 NW teams

Last edited:
I'll happily go to Leicester whoever the opposition are, but I'm never going to Wembley again for a CS match.
Yeah, add me to the list of people who would much prefer Leicester to Wembley for the CS. Should be a decent day out like Villa Park was in 2012. Not sure what the pub split would be though - hopefully we'll get The Counting House.

If a team wins the League and FA Cup thay can invite their opponent, but more recently FA cup runners up partake now it is second place.

If we finish 2nd hopefully we won't be involved unless liverpool invite us and they go back to the FA cup rummer up.

of we are lucky more likely will be Liverpool v chelsea in that scenario.

If we are in it, Leicester is a stupid choice of venie, cannot be arsed fucking about on a sunday witho ur shite rail route there.

Should be played at Villa or the swamp if 2 NW teams
About 2 hours 20 minutes via Sheffield if no engineering works or strikes. Piece of piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.