City v Liverpool. Yankee Stadium July 30th

Does anyone know Hart's record in stopping penalties? I remember he didn't have any saves vs. Italy in Euro 2012 but I don't know his record at City. I don't think we give away too many pens but I worry about this in a potential UCL knockout scenario.

They just didn't wanna go to Miami. Good stuff from us was undone giving minutes to bench warmers. Bet that cheered up Stevie G though

LFC fan in peace. This penalty lark is stupid, was an enjoyable draw in my book.

The most fun pre season game I've seen in years, stayed up to watch it and would have been well worth it even if we'd lost. Our starting back 6 was so hilariously bad I couldn't stop laughing as Navas and co skipped past them, it was like the year 6 lads playing the year 3's, thankfully we won't be seeing much of many of those outside the league cup (hopefully)

Sterling really is becoming something else right before our eyes, great to see as someone who's taken a great interest in his career since he was 15.

Great workout for both sides and a great show for the US fans. Look forward to our games next season, you're clear title favorites for me, great players and deep squad.

greasedupdeafguy said:
malg said:
Piss poor really. Not to worry, the real stuff starts in Aug.
Really? I thought we were excellent

Went to shit once toure and richards came on though

Yeah I know. I don't know what Pellegrini was thinking when he was bringing Richards on.

I'm kind of annoyed we lost only because we could actually use the extra game for our preseason. Nasri, Silva, Yaya, etc. could have definitely used with some extra minutes.

I wouldn't say we were excellent. We lost.

We looked half decent but wasted a few chances, and got lucky with an offside that was onside. We are very good in possession, but against a decent team like Liverpool, we're vulnerable when we lose the ball.

It's only a friendly though. The pitch looked dire, but was the same for both teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.