City V Montenegro

yes i know I forgot on this forum you have to agree with everything the manager is saying, you are not aloud to slate any players you have to say they are all playing well all the time, and if you give the team and any player any stick then you are a Rag.
o yeah i almost forgot you are not allowed to have an opinion about anything

You're allowed to give your opinion but what response do you expect when you come out and say that Gareth Barry has misplaced passes in every game you've seen him play this season, when he's been one of our best performers?

DavidMCFC said:
oakiecokie said:
And my opinion is that you are a RAG !!

yes i know I forgot on this forum you have to agree with everything the manager is saying, you are not aloud to slate any players you have to say they are all playing well all the time, and if you give the team and any player any stick then you are a Rag.
o yeah i almost forgot you are not allowed to have an opinion about anything.

opinions are fine but as others have noticed yours are just bloody deluded!

Is Barry the slowest midfielder in the PL, and if not can you name one slower than him?

True, but Vieira is past his prime, atleast he has an excuse. Barry is in his prime and there’s no one slower than him

gooney said:
True, but Vieira is past his prime, atleast he has an excuse. Barry is in his prime and there’s no one slower than him

Yep Barry is a bit of a plodder. But he seems to be an England scapegoat.

Not a scapegoat, I just don’t think he should be playing in a 4-4-2 with his lack of pace. Specially against a 5 man midfield….Also Rooney should have been subbed instead of the giant

What did you think? I've posted on the Barry thread already. Bit harsh. Tactics put him in the spotlight.

With 5 City players on the pitch, who could only muster a 0-0 draw at home (accepting we faced current top of the group) does this bode well for us. We can point the finger at Rooney, but United are only a point behind whilst carrying him in the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.