City v Napoli Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Starting to feel nervous and dont know what to do...

citijin said:
Martyn said:
I'm on Bluemoon reading about how some fella is nervous and doesn't know what to do.

what are you doing after that

Martyn said:
Are you sure it isn't trapped wind?

no, its not.

Making lasagna and then getting to the ground to soak up the atmosphere.

Starting to feel nervous and dont know what to do...

I know how u feel Citijin. Finally fell asleep around 2:30am and wide awake at 6:30am. Butterflies doing the samba in my stomach, clock watching and random acts of chanting to myself.

You know what? I wouldn't change it for the world, this is what it's all about. Enjoy it mate

relax and get behind the team

I hope Mr Dzeko play versus Napoli. I felt a large disappoint when he failed to walk on the pitch against whoever we played at this previous weekend.

If the aforementioned Edin does start this crucial Champions League match, then I fully expect us to enjoy a confident first half, and three goals in our favour. Either 3-0, 4-1, or 12-9.

I'm full of sorry for Super Mario's ban, as I need a pick-me-up tonight and whilst a City win would hopefully provide this, I feel Comedy Mario would assure me of a smile.

Im about 4500 miles away and nervous as fook! Couldn't sleep a wink last night. 6 Blues down the local Irish bar will have to do it for me. Can't stress how much I hope you all have an epic one down the COMS tonight!

Matt the Giant said:
When are the starting line-ups revealed to the public?

At earliest 19:37, 19:45 latest, CET, England time 18:37 and 19:45. Check UEFA site on that time or MCFC Twitter.

i hope dzeko has a play tonight.

he missed the weekend game so he rest to start tonight you would think

i'm looking for people as nervous as me. and i found them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.