City v Norwich In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a combined average height of Big Ben out there, we're not threatening from set pieces like you think we should.

Cheadle Blue said:
adrianr said:
SebastianBlue said:
I've said many times, Rodwell is not Barry's replacement...

He is the heir-apparent to Yaya.

It's amazing seeing our midfield with someone as athletic as Rodwell in there, we just always seem to bloody concede when he's on!

we've need this desperately, the champs league really showed our lack of mobility in midfield up

It's weird how yaya seems so powerful and fast with the ball, but without it he looks slower than Garcia.

lmjones1uk said:
Cheadle Blue said:
lmjones1uk said:
Yaya is missing Barry today

good job we're not, rodwell has looked really solid again, gaz baz has been running on empty for a month

Personally I would push Yaya up, drop Milner into Cm to partner Rodwell and move Nasri outwide

Nasri out wide?

He's fekkin mint playing centrally. Just look at him!

adrianr said:
SebastianBlue said:

It's amazing seeing our midfield with someone as athletic as Rodwell in there, we just always seem to bloody concede when he's on!

Just like Yaya, then! ;-)

Jokes aside, those goals are not always his fault. Wigan's was, but others have also made mistakes leading to goals this season, they just play more often so are not under the same amount of scrutiny.

It's mostly observation bias.

adrianr said:
With a combined average height of Big Ben out there, we're not threatening from set pieces like you think we should.
And it's not like the corner kicks have been poor.

SebastianBlue said:
adrianr said:
SebastianBlue said:

Just like Yaya, then! ;-)

Jokes aside, those goals are not always his fault. Wigan's was, but others have also made mistakes leading to goals this season, they just play more often so are not under the same amount of scrutiny.

It's mostly observation bias.

Yeah that's fair enough. The thing is with a little more composure he could be adding 2 goals to the team for ever one he lead to conceding anyway, I think he could have a really big future here.

And holy shit Yaya running!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.