City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

bobmcfc

Sounds to me like we've took them to court because we are sick to death of them coming at us. A two year investigation into us yet they still haven't come up with anything ? Sounds like we have had enough and launched a counter suit for arbitrary bias. We are saying it's time to the prem to let this shit go and move on

Prestwich_Blue

I think there is obviously some truth and the document from Stefan seems to prove it.

Problem is it's an article with no information or substance.
We know there's a case because of that document but we don't know what the case is about. It's highly unlikely to be FFP-related as the original case would have been heard well before the Der Spiegel stories surfaced.

It's more likely that it's something to do with this case about 3rd party ownership, the Right to Dream Academy and that Danish club FC Nordsjaelland. Or it's something else that we don't know about.

City_Sean

We know there's a case because of that document but we don't know what the case is about. It's highly unlikely to be FFP-related as the original case would have been heard well before the Der Spiegel stories surfaced.

It's more likely that it's something to do with this case about 3rd party ownership, the Right to Dream Academy and that Danish club FC Nordsjaelland. Or it's something else that we don't know about.

My guess was it would be FFP related just due to the fact that there was zero communication from the PL that there own investigation was complete. Obviously you and Stefan will know more, but surely they'll have to give some form of release?

CC1

Cut and shut 3 stories together, it’s written more in speculative hope rather than matter of fact. Kudos to him if he can pay his mortgage writing utter drivel.

we should enjoy his pain. he always writes negative stories about our GREAT, SUCCESSFUL club because he’s hurting so much.
Anyone seen any anti-rag or dipper articles by him - there’s plenty he could attack both of those clubs about.

Is he related to the other anti-City Harris.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.