City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champions2012!

Liverpool and Chelsea are stepping it up with both having scored 6 today.
We need to stay professional and continue getting these wins, that way goal difference won't even matter anyway and the chavs and dippers could knock in 10 a game for all I care.

Crazily, even if Pool beat City & Chelsea, and win every other match, they could still lose the title to City.

very difficult to pick a team for this one.....wish we had kun available as he always causes them so much trouble and our miss firing forwards worry me...hopefully yaya and the ther lads in midfield continue to step it up.

Id play clichy for his pace as they will almostcertainly look to hit on the break away.

play a 5 man midfield with yaya nasri sliva ferd and one other - question being who.....garcia to hold so releasing yaya, milner or navas to add more width but which restricts yaya some what???????

and then the one up top - but who.....both our remaining forwards are missfiring and for me dzeko just goes missing in a lot og big games like this ...yet negrado too is badly out of form......so ive no idea of who i would play

I dont think Jovetic is clearly fit enought to start (or will this be the big surpise from MP?)

id settle for any kind of win ...just as long as we dont lose

Form goes out of the window, down to the players on the park and who wants it badly enough. Prefer it if shrek wasn't playing instead of Pussie. Doesn't look as though Serg will make it. Not bothered about the scoreline as long as we win. Nerves aren't kicking in yet but they will be. Good thing for us is that I won't be able to see the match I have to go out to a do where there is no access to media, first time I find out will be when I get home and find out here. If it were me Milner would play seems to do well against them.

Due to our run in this is must win if you ask me so 3 points here and 4 points from Arsenal and Liverpool should be our target.

I wouldn't underestimate United because of the season they are having. The Olympiacos game has given them some confidence back and let's be honest anything goes in a derby.

We have beaten very good United teams with worse teams that United have at the moment.

No way are we drawing this. Much better team and with the scoring touch back, we should be good.
-------------------------Hart-----------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-------------Yaya------Fernandinho------
----Milner-------------Silva----------------Nasri
---------------------Dzeko---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.