City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you predicting a draw, been watching this shit V West Ham ? If we don't beat these, I for one,
will be fucking devastated. We should go there and rip them asunder.

We should win. We are better than them. We may not win, it's a derby game and although form doesn't go out of the window as some say it does, they will be up for it make no mistake. Reverse the roles and think what we would be like if we could help stop them winning the league, we'd just love it as will they. If we play to our full potential we could win easily but I'd take any win. My prediction.... 3-1.

All this shit about them being desperate to stop us winning the league - most rags would rather us win it than Liverpool.

It didn't seem to stop Liverpool giving them a new anus.

We should win.

GaudinoMotors said:
heslops barnet said:
wolfie1988 said:
Hart
Zaba, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov
Garcia
Yaya, Fernandinho
Silva, Nasri
Dzeko

1-1

Why bother posting this negative crap?

We will murder the scum!!

The over confidence by a lot of posters is staggering.
Rip them a new one.
Murder them.
Humiliate them.
Embarrass them.
I unfortunately predict a lot of implosion on Wednesday morning. This will be a very close game. They have no pressure on them and they and their inbred fans will relish being the underdogs.
It isn't over confidence, it's realism.

Start off 4-5-1, with Dzeko up front, Silva floating, Yaya and Dino holding, with Yaya going Forward, Nasri on the left, and either Milner or Navas as the other midfield player.

If we're getting beat, bring the Beast on and go to 4-4-2 to get the goal/s.

Play a system like we did at Hul and today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.