Fellaini
Carrick

Rooney
Wellbeck

1-0 City

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Chris in London said:
I'm as calm as you like.

We are better than them and we are going to beat them.

Comfortably.
I'm relaxed too Chris.

Looking forward to my family night out tomorrow :-)

I'd ask if you were going anywhere nice but I knw you're not :)

LoveCity said:
The fear of losing is almost as strong as the excitement of winning, especially when you come from a red family.
That isn't a universally held affliction among those unfortunate enough to come from a red family. The Derby holds no fear for me, because whatever happens tomorrow, the future is ours.

may not be universal

but it's a common enough affliction lol

Chris in London said:
Chris in London said:
I'm as calm as you like.

We are better than them and we are going to beat them.

Comfortably.
I'm relaxed too Chris.

Looking forward to my family night out tomorrow :-)

I'd ask if you were going anywhere nice but I knw you're not :)
The prawn sandwiches are nice.

The only way they can win tomorrow is if they get us down to 10 men. Their crowd full of dickheads will be screaming at every fucking challenge no matter how fair. I can see the ref buckling under this immense pressure and I'm predicting a red card for either Zabaleta or Demichelis. I fucking hope not, but that's how I have to set myself up for derbies - fear the worst then if it happens I'll have been expecting it.

I keep telling myself that we can afford to lose this and still have the title in our own hands.

I fancy a nice and controlled 2 - 0 to us.

If they don't fancy it tomorrow or try just that bit too hard and let the occasion get to them we may yet again rip them apart.

If so, let's not "declare" when the fourth goes in. This isn't Cricket.

Feeling very confident about this one, it's their 4th game in 9 days so there's a good chance we'll blow them away in the last 20 minutes or so. An early goal would be nice but as long as we can keep Rooney quiet then we should be fine.

A win tomorrow would be great for the confidence going into the game on Saturday as well as it will relieve some of the pressure, knowing that we can draw against Arsenal and still be in a strong position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.