City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Pellers keeps Vin and Mangala together, don't need Ota diving in against Ronaldo or Bale's quick feet.

Slightly concerned that kompany if he starts might be slightly rusty,mangala and otto for all the abuse they have taken from press and other media outlets have done well together even with the heart in mouth moments,if pellegrini decides to start kompany then for me mangala should play as his speed could be a factor up against bale and Ronaldo ..

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Navas
Kdb
Silva
Sergio

Clichy toure nasri all unavailable

What now! I hope you've made a mistake there.

I don't mind Kolarov as much as others do but Clichy's the better defensively and MUST play in this one.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let you have heard it wrong.

PLEASE!

Countless red twats at the airport apparently, according to the MUEN.

Well I counted them in about 4 seconds. Just some pricks looking for eBay souvenirs.

Fuck MUEN. Fuck pencil neck.

Love City.

Sing forever.

Come on! !!!!!

Thankfully I'll be at the game tomorrow as I wouldn't want to be in here if Kolarov does start.

Interview with Kompany on $ky asking how he felt about leading out the side in a Champions league cup semi final and he replied it's massive.....so he's starting I'd say, and most likely with Mangala

Fucking hell, that was some undercover job, he had me fooled for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.