City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to spend a whole day at work avoiding the score before i can watch the replay, it's going to be torture!

Mornin Blues. Very excited for tonight. Just watched the press conference. City have made huge strides over the last 8 years & its wonderful to see. It's a day for celebrating and enjoying not bickering. The blue moon has risen to 180 minutes away from the worlds biggest club football showpiece. Its up to us now, the fans, to push the team over the line. As Kompany said "No Manchester City team failed to turn up when the fans did". It's our City. It's our time. Go City. Go Blues. Roar them home.

Mornin Blues. Very excited for tonight. Just watched the press conference. City have made huge strides over the last 8 years & its wonderful to see. It's a day for celebrating and enjoying not bickering. The blue moon has risen to 180 minutes away from the worlds biggest club football showpiece. Its up to us now, the fans, to push the team over the line. As Kompany said "No Manchester City team failed to turn up when the fans did". It's our City. It's our time. Go City. Go Blues. Roar them home.

It has a special feeling today, very excited, not nervous worryingly.
Don't care about conceding, its all about winning tonight, we're capable of getting a draw next week. 2-1 City

Hi all
First post, will probably get it wrong. Other than derbies I don't normally get nervous with City but couldn't sleep last night.
I sit in 230 where it's usually quiet BUT NOT TONIGHT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.