City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's our chances of still being in it for the return leg then chaps / chappesses. Haven't watched Real at all this season

Serious question btw.

Clean sheet would be excellent as well as not losing,

I'll take a clean sheet. If we get that I'm not that bothered about the not losing part.

Would go with fitness and form players , so vinny , yaya , sterling and merlin should be on the bench
Hart
Sagna , Otto , The Mangler , Clichy
Navas , Fernando , Dinho , KDB
Kun , Nacho

If Wolfsburg can get a decent result at home ,we should be capable as well , we get an early goal , Real will be left wide open on the counter ,and the difference is we will not turn up at the Bernabeu in awe of them , they can shove their " ten times " up their arse , ive already booked the road trip to Milan.

Wouldn't have Nacho and KDB starting, neither will be useful out wide in this game.

Win 2-0 at home and get 3-1 away will see us through.

Wolfsburg were 1 away goal from going through and they had some great chances.

Score first would be the thing for me. They would get all arsey & we'd possibly get a few more. Just be sensible & don't leave ouselves exposed because I recon they will do exactly that if we play it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.