City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was confident this week we would get a result and even more now that Ronaldo is out,but I feel pellegrini has blundered putting otto in ahead of mangala his pace would have been vital in this game,but we will just have to get behind the team and hopefully get the result required ..

Mangala missing is a complete aberration, especially with how bad Kompany looked against Newcastle. Otamendi commits himself constantly and Vinnie looked incapable of turning and going back towards his own goal, we desperately need Mangala sweeping up. Other than that it's my ideal lineup, but I fear for our defence without Mangala in there, I can't believe we've dropped him again.

Let Real play the ball around, hit them on the counter, beat them, buy Toni Kroos off them and tell them to fuck off back to Madrid.

No Mangala is a terrible decision. Just when i thought he was learning. Aside from that the team picked itself really. With Ronaldo out and us at virtually full strength we need to take a win to the Bernabeu next week. Come on City time to step up aand be counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.