City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mouth watering prospect.

Let Ronaldo & Benzema play.

We play who we play. If we're good enough, we win.

Enjoy

I suppose we need to get started on looking forward to Tues, I reckon having seen today unfold that it's relatively easy to pick the starting 11....

....................................Hart...................................
...Sagna.............Vince...............Mangala...........Clichy...
.......................Nando...............Dinho.......................
.........Navas.................SuperKev................Dave..........
..................................Sergio...................................
I'd go for that, I think Pellegrini will too based on his subs.

Hola English fans. I am a Real fan. Ronaldo should be fit for the Manchester game and if he plays, then its game over for Manchester. I can't see Manchester outscoring an attack of Ronaldo Bale James. We have also got top players in Isco, Jese, Kroos. Manchester got De Bruyne and Fernandinho. Madrid fans were absolutely delighted getting Manchester in the draw because we could have draw much harder teams. I hope City give us a good game at least. Hala Madrid!

Hart
Sagna
VK
Mangala
Clichy
Nando
Dinho
Silva
KDB
Nacho
Kun

If they have no Benzema or Ronaldo we should go all out attack and try to win by a two goal margin. They won't be as weak for the second leg and with only Bale to look out for I think we could do it with that side. Nacho is good enough, so impressed.

I think City has a chance to get a very decent result. Madrid's midfield can be total chaos against even the slightest threat and their defense isn't exactly coherent either. Good luck Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.