City V salzburg 16/09/10

monk1976 said:
Bridge just kicked it with his right foot...!

Got a couple of decent crosses in too. Looks like a totally different player now he's actually got competition for his place and knows he has to force himself back into the team. With Hughes as soon as he was fit he was in. Now, we've got Lescott and Kolarov ahead of him when he's back.

Pride_In_Battle said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
yes for Jo - he isn't!

OK, I'll rephrase that, he's playing better than usual. I slagged him ff big time after the Timisoara match on here, but he's made some decent runs, and got a nice touch on the ball for Silva's goal. Definite signs of improvement there. Looks like Mancini's words of confidence have done some good!

He's still somewhat lightweight for the premiership, but he could, and will hopefully adapt. I doubt he'll stick around for too long though, he would have to improve a lot. But I like Jo and hope he proves everyone wrong.

That said we need to raise our game, Salzburg are getting way to close.

The Game 77 said:
Jo is not good enough how can we not have any better striker's fit boggles the mind

Who would you suggest at the moment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.