CITY v Salzburg - Official Match Thread.

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
Tricky one, this one.

Looking for a 2-1 win.

Mcfc.png

_______________Given_______________
Richards__Kompany___Lescott__Zabaleta
__________Balotelli/Adebayor__________

Bench:

Hart,

Kolo Touré,
Kolarov,

Milner,
Barry,
SWP,

Adebayor.

If were comfortable around 70 mins then:

SWP on for Silva,
Adebayor/Barry/Milner on for Tévez
And Kolo on for de Jong, with Kompany taking up de Jongs holding mid role and Kolo playing CB.

So the team will then be:

Richards_Kolo Touré__Lescott__Zabaleta
______________Adebayor____________

Or (If we bring on Barry or Milner instead of Adebayor):

Richards_Kolo Touré__Lescott__Zabaleta

If anything other than PRECISELY that happens, then I will throw away my season ticket then hunt down and kill Mancini.

;)

Think Vieira will start this over NDJ. I also think it's more likely to see Ade or Jo starting over Balotelli, but I don't know a lot about his work rate yet so maybe he'll be like for Tevez for us and play most games.

Looking forward to this match, hope we put a few away to make qualifying that much simpler!

Looking forward to this one just to see how many moaning armchair fans turn out, coz they cant complain about cost and shit when its only a fiver. Just hope we get some music played at COMS before the game. Any one else noticed we only get shit videos and adverts as well as that squeeky voiced rag Hugh Ferris. Bring back the manc tracks.

Sid Snott said:
Looking forward to this one just to see how many moaning armchair fans turn out, coz they cant complain about cost and shit when its only a fiver. Just hope we get some music played at COMS before the game. Any one else noticed we only get shit videos and adverts as well as that squeeky voiced rag Hugh Ferris. Bring back the manc tracks.
This!

You can't beat a few songs before the match!<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:29 pm --<br /><br />And does anyone know if Boateng will be fit for this?

Im guessing he wont be?

MCFC BOB said:
This is the first time on BlueMoon that a thread I made has been made into a sticky. I'd like to take this moment to thank nobody, as it was I who created the thread.

Ciao.

if your handing out thanks, chuck some this way seen as i made it a sticky ;p

According to Sky News International, you are expecting overnight temperatures to reach minus 20degC inland. So will this game and the Bolton game be played? Not thinking about the pitch but about outside conditions for spectators watching and getting to/from the ground...by the way it fell to plus 20degC overnight here, bloody cold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.