CITY v Salzburg - Official Match Thread.

I think it's a definate win tomorrow gang, as it would guarantee us qualification from the group stages and I would very much like not to go to Turin looking for a must win or draw at least in order to progress...Although it would show our pedigree if we could go and play under pressure at Juventus and come away with all the spoils!

I've been thinking of ways in which we could make things diffcult for Salzburg and I reckon we play 2 wingers with AJ + SWP and Kolarov + Zaba as wing backs and push them forward where possible and if we can get Balo and Ade in the box we can get crosses in high/low and have plenty of bodies forward to pile the pressure on. I predict 4-0

Thye have hit form now Salzburg but we have amazing strength in depth with quality in every area of the pitch

-----------Hart-----------
Zaba--Boyata--Lescott----Bridge
SWP--Milner----Yaya------AJ
----------Ade--Jo--------

2-1 City , but I would love us to get a hat full just to bring up the goals scored and make sure we top the group , also to get the critics off our backs about how we don't score enough . Milner and Jo to get us the goals

we need to rest as many players as possible for bolton game, this would be my lineup

...............adebayor
..swp...........milner.....johnson
.............vieira.....de jong
zabaleta..lescott..boyata..boateng
....................given

if we are winning than, sub out zabaleta, de jong and milner/johnson. bring on barry for de jong in 60th min, kolarov for zaba in 70th, and jo for either milner or johnson

On or off? Heavy snow in manc I hear and we all know how people cant look after themselves in such conditions these days....

It's beautiful out there
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/webcams/manchester_skyline_webcam.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content ... bcam.shtml</a>

Sorry for the "is Jo cup tied?" style question but is the game on TV tonight?

EDIT - its on channel 5 sorry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.