CITY v Salzburg - Official Match Thread.

Old Pat is having a good game. He'll probably tire in the 2nd half, but he's more than doing his job.

And that is why Hart is our number one Given is so shit with the high ball cross.

Jo may be outpaced, out-witted, and out-played, but damn I'd prefer to see him than Adebayor.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:30 am --<br /><br />Jo may be outpaced, out-witted, and out-played, but damn I'd prefer to see him than Adebayor.

Aussie! said:
Jo may be outpaced, out-witted, and out-played, but damn I'd prefer to see him than Adebayor.

-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:30 am --

Jo may be outpaced, out-witted, and out-played, but damn I'd prefer to see him than Adebayor.
why

SWP is doing some great stuff, but then other times im not sure if he knows how to trap a ball...

but so far i think hes doing well

Some of our passing is really slack. AJ, SWP, and Balotelli in last few minutes. It's OK right now but 1-0 is never comfortable in City world.

Jimma said:
SWP is doing some great stuff, but then other times im not sure if he knows how to trap a ball...

but so far i think hes doing well

cant cross when hes got all the time in the world either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.