CITY v Salzburg - Official Match Thread.

rickmcfc said:
Goo said:
Who the hell keeps screaming "HEEEYYYY!!! HEEEYYYYY!!!!" near the mic's

I think it might be Zaby, I don't know, just sounds so funny! Usually happens when the ball is at City's defensive line, listen out for it!

I've always pointed this out, sure it's zabba

It's got the south american twang to it.. Either way it makes me laugh every time.

On the subject of talking players, this is probably the best thing about less busy europa, you can hear lots of things the manager/players are saying! interesting to see how much they're talking

Fuck sake we are poor in front of the goal haha.

I don't like this 1-0 lead, we all know how we like to cock it up, and one little mistake and its 1-1.

mancityscot said:
Wright Phillips best player so far, been magnificent

Dont agree at all. Ran around a lot. Cant cross when he has all the time in the world. Will be gone in Jan with any luck cos he aint good enough for a place the 25. Mancini will see it like this as well I am pretty sure.

Milner is much better in the middle in a 4-4-2. Much better than in a 3 man midfield. Good to show what he can really do and why we chased him for so long. Hopefully he won't take too long to adapt, as I feel he is the perfect player to take over Gaz Baz's role in the next couple of seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.