City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking stupid selection.

No doubt we we will win but why the fuck play Kolarov and Mangala instead of Clichy and Nastasic.

No wonder we get a a leathering of the press regarding young players.

MillionDollarDream said:
yeseye said:
marco said:
shadys blog Kaz and there are loads of them
Any English commentary ones?

BeIn Sports connect will have it on their website live

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/free-live-streams-man-city-vs-sheffield.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/ ... field.html</a>

or

The following broadcasters are showing the game: -

beIN Sports 2
beIN Sports Connect Arabia
beIN Sports Arabia 14 HD
SuperSport 5 Africa

@BluePhil8 said:

No doubt we we will win but why the fuck play Kolarov and Mangala instead of Clichy and Nastasic.

uhh. your two sentences do not make any sense together

shadygiz said:
MillionDollarDream said:
yeseye said:
Any English commentary ones?

BeIn Sports connect will have it on their website live

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/free-live-streams-man-city-vs-sheffield.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/ ... field.html</a>

or

The following broadcasters are showing the game: -

beIN Sports 2
beIN Sports Connect Arabia
beIN Sports Arabia 14 HD
SuperSport 5 Africa

don't know where we would be without you shady, i'l see to it there is a few million for you when i turn my toes up

andrewmswift said:
@BluePhil8 said:

How do they not?

I think Clichy should be playing instead of Kolarov because I would be saving Kolarov for the upcoming league and CL games. I would play Nastasic because he is a great centre back and we haven't given him a minute this season.

I think we we should be giving starts to young players like Pozo when our squad is plagued by injuries as it is.

In the last couple of seasons we haven't even tried to blood anyone in to the first team except Lopes who played about twice and got loaned out.

@BluePhil8 said:
andrewmswift said:
@BluePhil8 said:

How do they not?

I think Clichy should be playing instead of Kolarov because I would be saving Kolarov for the upcoming league and CL games. I would play Nastasic because he is a great centre back and we haven't given him a minute this season.

I think we we should be giving starts to young players like Pozo when our squad is plagued by injuries as it is.

In the last couple of seasons we haven't even tried to blood anyone in to the first team except Lopes who played about twice and got loaned out.

you reference clichy and nastasic and then use "no wonder" when claim something about youth players, implying that the two are directly related.

@BluePhil8 said:
andrewmswift said:
@BluePhil8 said:

How do they not?

That's why post on here and he picks the team, flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.