City v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Southampton Pre match Discussion Thread

onetruesaxon said:
No Johnson on the bench??? Mmmmm

Probably because he is getting sold in the coming days. Probably De Jong too, I think Mancini is choosing players that are in his plans.

BlueCityfan said:
onetruesaxon said:
No Johnson on the bench??? Mmmmm

Probably because he is getting sold in the coming days. Probably De Jong too, I think Mancini is choosing players that are in his plans.

Dzeko, AJ, Kolo and De Jong could all be sold. but doubt all four are.

richards30 said:
Akai said:
TEAM NEWS (CITY): Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Y Toure, Rodwell, Silva, Nasri, Tevez, Aguero #MCFC
Do I get a prize? ;-)

You will, if you are in the Guess the Team competition - in the form of points :)

Just because a player isn't in the squad doesn't mean they will be sold or we'd be selling 5 players.

Cobwebcat said:
Just because a player isn't in the squad doesn't mean they will be sold or we'd be selling 5 players.

true, but where there's smoke ...

Waiting for about 60mins Siulva off NDJ on release Yaya up front. If Barry had been fit I would have expected him to start over NDJ, Rodwell here to replace Barry looking at that.

No Kolo or AJ on bench surprised Savic is there. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.