City v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Southampton Pre match Discussion Thread

Sparkys-Army said:
SebastianBlue said:
A bit off topic but the thought just popped into my head: Balotelli is already one of the most successful Italians that has played in England in the modern era.

Resume normal service.

Trying to think of other players, the one that crosses my mind is zola but can't think of others.

Di Matteo was not bad, either. Mario is in rarified air, though, at only 22.

wesshaw1985 said:
nice straightforward 4-4-2 from City. Should run straight through these, but knowing City they'll make it look a little tougher than it should be. Come on the blues!

Don't think that is how it will line up, more like 4-1-3-2

Is the Rodwell pic from FIFA?

Sparkys-Army said:
SebastianBlue said:
A bit off topic but the thought just popped into my head: Balotelli is already one of the most successful Italians that has played in England in the modern era.

Resume normal service.

Trying to think of other players, the one that crosses my mind is zola but can't think of others.
ravanelli
di caneo
de matteo

SebastianBlue said:
Sparkys-Army said:
SebastianBlue said:

Resume normal service.

Di Matteo was not bad, either. Mario is in rarified air, though, at only 22.

Ravanelli was decent at Boro. Mind might be playing up but I think he may have scored a hat-rick on his debut.

^4 at the back, 2 up front. the midfield can line up how they like, should still get the desired result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.