City v Spurs post match

Superb from City, well played. Amazing that we didn't get all 3 points but I think we all know why that was.

Amazing that the Sterling incident was visible to everyone sat in the Colin Bell and the technical areas had a clear view, yet the Ref'sAss and 4th Official both either didn't see it or choose not to inform the ref. Found it strange that the Ref'sAss on the Kippax side was able to decide the ball was wholly out of play when it hit on the head surely they can only give what they see? Its is said that decisions good and bad even up over the season its "swings and roundabouts" I'm really looking forward to the "roundabouts"

it's true then he has been at your missus!!
'UTTER NONSENSE 'MY FRIEND- YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE AND OBVIOUSLY KNOW FAR LESS THAN OUR MANAGER- you are entitled to your opinion too and so am I as is Pep , no doubt Otomendi will be around for a while so I would get used to it and enjoy! it's obvious your Missus might be!

I'm stumped for a reply there.

You are far too clever for me.

Cheers Mate.

Range Rover Vougue. Silver Grey. Reg : A1000. City Badge in centre of rear window.

Complimentary lift to Wembers for anyone who delivers it back to my home. Probably best start looking in Salford or Albania.

Good hunting.

Ps MODs - Could this have its own thread ?

I've heard Raheem took delivery of a Range yesterday morning. ;)

Amazing that the Sterling incident was visible to everyone sat in the Colin Bell and the technical areas had a clear view, yet the Ref'sAss and 4th Official both either didn't see it or choose not to inform the ref. Found it strange that the Ref'sAss on the Kippax side was able to decide the ball was wholly out of play when it hit on the head surely they can only give what they see? Its is said that decisions good and bad even up over the season its "swings and roundabouts" I'm really looking forward to the "roundabouts"

Trouble is, the rags are going round & round the roundabouts, & we can't get on.

Lots of criticism directed at Marriner for this, but the biggest criticism should go to the lino, who has no excuse. It's impossible that he didn't see it & it's his duty to tell the ref. He shouldn't be allowed to continue in his job.

Trouble is, the rags are going round & round the roundabouts, & we can't get on.

Lots of criticism directed at Marriner for this, but the biggest criticism should go to the lino, who has no excuse. It's impossible that he didn't see it & it's his duty to tell the ref. He shouldn't be allowed to continue in his job.

Agreed but the real criticism should be aimed at PMGOL and its head Mike Austin Riley, yes named after a car. The standard of officiating has fallen in the PL and is well below other major leagues in Europe

Greetings fellow blues! Can't post New Posts--I am more of a lurker than a fighter , in the words of Michael Jackson!
Came across an interesting article in The Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...er-city-tottenham-pep-guardiola-a7540346.html
Anybody witness at first hand this so called denigrating of a journo? Keep it up whoever you are .

Absolutely.

Well done to all who can recognise which of these bastards have been on our case & make them uncomfortable. I'd prefer 'terrified for their safety' but it's a good start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.