CITY v Stoke - Official Match Thread

gmtx said:
Why is everyone having a go at Stevie? Thought he was great today, best I've seen him for a while. Sure, he made a few dodgy passes in the last 10 mins when we were just trying to get it out of our half but overall he had a really good game.

i thought Stevie and Barry had probably there best game this season

Couldn't fault the lads today thought we were top class from front to back.

Carlitos worked his socks off and led the line superbly imo and produced one of his best all round displays since joining us. We coped really well with Stokes aerial bombardment which was a relief as I'm sure I wasn't the only one concerned about our defence leading up to this game. All in all a good day, onwards and upwards now.

tought we were great today grat start for mancini. any 1 see tht bit of skill stevie did with the sweep move i thought that was pure class, also barry was exceptional. come on the city

I thought it was a good controlled performance (something we never got with Hughes). As far as I'm concerned if Mancini can get us playing like this with as many injuries as we had, then christ knows how we will play after a few games with a full squad. Well done City and Roberto!

In the south stand concourse at half time did anybody see that young lad collapse and be carried into the stoke side by police??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.