City v Stoke on ITV.com

Thanks for the tip. Bloody Setanta are not even showing the game in oz on delay. I thought the days when we were the poor relation in terms of coverage were over. Bit rich that I've had to shell out $28 and cant even see the might blues flog stoke

yeah, good luck...

message to the masses.

PLEASE DONT TAKE IT AS READ THAT THIS WORKS.

technically I can't see why it wouldn't, but

1. It is a little fiddly

2. There are no guarantees that you will find a uk proxy that is working on the night AND is not blacklisted by ITV

3. we did this for a really obscure broadcast. it was not a sporting event, and it was probably near enough a year ago. things might have changed since then.

Will the website be able to handle all the traffic? there will be alot of people watching, i just hope it's not stop start like the city friendly in abu dhabi game on mcfc.co.uk last year.

shadygiz said:
will be for UK residents only too

Its just to use a proxy "placing " your computer in the UK, the esiest is to use the FoxyProxy pluggin for Firefox.

This one is working 93.174.138.137:3128 just tested it. No guarante it will work tonight tough.

Where is it? I've clicked on that link and it's just showing highlights from the first match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.