City v Stoke post match

rubs hands together and grins,,,,'' rags chucking the towel in on the cafe''

The next two games are key for us, if we can get 6 points against Burnley and WBA it will put real pressure on the Rags, i don't think they will have much trouble against Huddersfield but a draw to Spurs would be fantastic for us. We could well be 4 or 5 points clear by the end of the month if things go our way.

Fuck me, home from work to see that score! Off to find match highlights, how was the performance compared to recent games?

Awesome performance. It’s an absolute pleasure to watch this City side at the moment. The speed, movement, awareness, tactical knowledge and desire is there to see.

We have individual brilliance such as De Bruyne who for me was Man of the Match today, supported by hard working, technically gifted footballers all over the park and I include Ederson in that statement.

Pep’s game management was spot on. Good to see Bernardo, Gundogan and Yaya gets a run out - all contributing positively.

Some of the goals are of such high quality the battle to be in the top 10 goals of our season will prove very difficult to get considered as the season continues.

Enjoy.
Be an absolute traversty if we dont win the league playing like this

Lets see in Edin and Alexi can stuff Napoli's confidence tonight.

Sorry to think ahead but someone has to end their run.

The two most exciting teams in Europe ahead this no doubt.

We play like this against a side who will go for us full throttle and we can almost guarantee our first spot with three games to go.

In all my time supporting City I seem to have spent many a match shaking in my head in disbelief. Today was exactly the same. Except it wasn't...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.