City v Stoke post match

Awesome performance. It’s an absolute pleasure to watch this City side at the moment. The speed, movement, awareness, tactical knowledge and desire is there to see.

We have individual brilliance such as De Bruyne who for me was Man of the Match today, supported by hard working, technically gifted footballers all over the park and I include Ederson in that statement.

Pep’s game management was spot on. Good to see Bernardo, Gundogan and Yaya gets a run out - all contributing positively.

Some of the goals are of such high quality the battle to be in the top 10 goals of our season will prove very difficult to get considered as the season continues.

Enjoy.

Add team chemistry to that. At times it seems players connect blind out there...

Last edited:
First 20/25 minutes was simply incredible. We were a unit, everyone in sync, operating like a ruthless machine. We droppped a gear understandinky but when it went 3-2 we switched back on. I know it as cliche, but we genuinely can score for fun.

I'd put money on some hack concentrating on us conceding twice rather than the mouth watering attacking play. After we scored the third i felt we dropped off and was playing within ourselves. To do that and score 7 is frightening. I wish Pep would stop denying players the chance of a hattrick though.He's done it in half a dozen games this season already. Are we short on match balls or something?

I still have that City reflex in me as I thought we were unbeatable around this point last season. But just looking at that team and the way we are playing, I just don't see how we can lose this league, we are miles better than our nearest rivals the Harry Kane Team. Life is good being a City fan, it kind of makes up for being the one blue in my year at high school in a School in Manchester where they were dominating, I had the piss taken out of me all the time. But I stuck with them and look what they have rewarded me with. There is not enough words to describe how good our club has become from top to bottom, not just the first team.

I am concerned conceding 2 goals. Think it Raheems fault booooo

To be fair I think Ederson had the first covered before the deflection and the second was a 50p head, header that got another lucky deflection. I like the fact that we pulverised them for having the sheer brass neck to score two such fluke goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.