CITY v Sunderland - Official Match Thread

krisstassen said:
i know its the wrong thread but anyone know of any streams working?
where r u guys watching this?
ive tried every site on the recommended streams but none of em work

I pay £3.50 a month to FLfootytv and the streams are great. having said that today's been below par

RSC, Tevez, Bellamy the scorers so far...

Great work by our strikers, if only our defence lived up to their cost.

Our attack is shit hot and our defence is shit, so we bring in an Italian. Makes sense to me.

citoeast said:
We are not a team, just 11 individuals running around a field, 18 months in charge and he has torn our TEAM apart. We are absolutelt fucking useless, we cannot control the midfield and without Bellamy we would be below Portsmouth in the league.

The result does not matter now we are a mess and Hughes needs to go straight after this game, I will take over temporarily and do a better job than Hughes.

Sorry....ur an idiot............that team that lost 1-8 to Boro?

citoeast said:
We are not a team, just 11 individuals running around a field, 18 months in charge and he has torn our TEAM apart. We are absolutelt fucking useless, we cannot control the midfield and without Bellamy we would be below Portsmouth in the league.

The result does not matter now we are a mess and Hughes needs to go straight after this game, I will take over temporarily and do a better job than Hughes.

Alright mate, I'll be assistant coach then. LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.