City v Sunderland Post Match

Lampard
Toure
Clichy
Nasri

On a rampage tonight! Bloody amazing.

Navas also brilliant but just needs to practice that finishing. Could easily have been 10-2 with the Lampard and Navas efforts in the final 20 minutes..

But if there's anything we should take out of this... DEFEND THOSE DAMN SET PIECES City!!

blueinsa said:
heslops barnet said:
3 points....phew....thoroughly deserved but must question Pellegrini's tactics/substitutions.

Take off a striker, bring on a midfielder when we're 2/1 up, normal Pelli tactics, then later bring on Milner?

Still don't think Pelli knows what to do....

Those 88 points in 2014 must have been a lucky mistake eh? Pmsl.

The players made his job easy, still don't think Pelli is any sort of tactician.......

oakiecokie said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Important win for us that. Chelsea know they can't afford to slip up in the next few matches as it could turn the season. Let's see if they've got what it takes to carry on winning.

I fancy them to beat Spurs about 0-3.

I'd be pretty comfortable with that prediction.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Two points gained on the title contenders! If Spuds do their part (ha!) we might gain three on the title winners!

I don't understand this post.

heslops barnet said:
blueinsa said:
heslops barnet said:
3 points....phew....thoroughly deserved but must question Pellegrini's tactics/substitutions.

Take off a striker, bring on a midfielder when we're 2/1 up, normal Pelli tactics, then later bring on Milner?

Still don't think Pelli knows what to do....

Those 88 points in 2014 must have been a lucky mistake eh? Pmsl.

The players made his job easy, still don't think Pelli is any sort of tactician.......

He Picks those players lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.