City v Sunderland Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
Samir Nasri Official ‏ @SamNasri19 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I'm imjured and In my house ready to watch the game come on boys lets get 3point
Bastard, LOF appear to have dedicated today to Arsenal so I can't find a stream and our lad Samir has one!

I am going to stay positive here. Edin, Mario, Davi, and Jimmy will put us through with two clear goals.

I think.

jimharri said:
rnblade said:
if we dont secure a convincing win today, we can kiss goodbye to the title challenge
CTID

-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:50 pm --

if we dont secure a convincing win today, we can kiss goodbye to the title challenge
CTID
Come again?

if we fail to get a win, you know that the rags will sneak another win and leave us trailing by 6 points! unrecoverable IMO

Ntini77 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Andouble said:
Samir Nasri Official ‏ @SamNasri19 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I'm imjured and In my house ready to watch the game come on boys lets get 3point
Bastard, LOF appear to have dedicated today to Arsenal so I can't find a stream and our lad Samir has one!

It's on LOF, bro.
Which one? C3 appears to be showing Arsenal? Oh wait, they're on now!

Certainly interesting how Aguero and Nasri are at home "watching" the game. Shadygiz dropped them a PM?

rnblade said:
jimharri said:
rnblade said:
CTID

-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:50 pm --

CTID
Come again?

if we fail to get a win, you know that the rags will sneak another win and leave us trailing by 6 points! unrecoverable IMO
Why does it have to be convincing though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.