City v Sunderland Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Sunderland

I would be very reluctant to pair Balotelli and Dzeko together again. They have always disappointed as a pairing.

So I'd go one up top, play some width, and get Yaya to play as the support striker.

................Hart..................
Richards...Kolo........Kompany........Kolarov
..............Milner....Barry.........
Johnson.............Yaya................Nasri.....
.................Balotelli.................

Subs: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Clichy, Silva, Pizarro, Dzeko, Tevez

Soulboy said:
I would be very reluctant to pair Balotelli and Dzeko together again. They have always disappointed as a pairing.

So I'd go one up top, play some width, and get Yaya to play as the support striker.

I like.

Soulboy said:

I'd say this except Dzeko on for Balotelli. 

clarion said:
two strikers!!!! Dzeko & Ballo today!!

Did you watch the match against Stoke to see how bad those two play together?<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 am --<br /><br />
Soulboy said:

Big thumbs up from me on this one. I really like it and hope this is what RM puts out there. Silva needs a break, AJ needs a run (I have a feeling he has something special in him today) and the midfield just doesn't seem to have a nice flow when NDJ gets the nod over Milner. Plus, I like Mario heading the line way way more than Dzeko and YaYa needs to have the reigns taken off and let him play the way he was playing beginning the year, making those long, powerful, driving runs from the midfield. He's been held back way too much for my liking recently. Let him loose.

kippaxking79 said:
............................................HART........................................

..........RICHARDS..........KOLO............KOMPS................CLICHY............

...........................................BARRY.............................................

.................MILNER................YAYA......................NASRI..................

..............................SILVA.............................

............................................TEVEZ............................................

Thats how i would line up against the mackems. Barry to do a job on Sessegnon as he always drops deep, play Silva in more of a free role so Cattermole won't have a clue wether to pick him up or not. If he doesn't him and Tevez should run rings round O'Shea and Turner. If he does drop in that will leave a massive hole in midfield for Yaya to maraude and exploit.

Goals, goals, goals should be the message from Bob. Not spanked anyone for a while and these lot are there for the taking. They were dogshit on tuesday and with me living up here their fans are expecting a hammering.

Come on CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonus is I think the rag poofter is out.....

-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 am --

Jumanji said:
Tevez won't start:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLXCt2V4BMQ[/youtube]

I think Tevez is fit to KO surely better to start on all cylinders and put it out of sight , then consider a change?

Bluemanc100 said:
ianmcco said:

His wish is out command surely... Hopefully at least 4 times

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the...the-media-says-about-Manchester-City-March-31 - Where did the Poznan go?

Agreed need to bring it back :)

424303_10150680438481970_668131969_11543037_866721155_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.