City v Sunderland pre-match thread (13/8/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be the best matchday thread in history Lol! I suspect the popcorn eating cat may make an appearance.

In Pep I trust (but maybe not Kolarov lol)

I've no idea whether you're wumming or not......but either way I agree. I wanna be a belieber, but Caballero in goal, Kolarov at centre back and 4 lightly built attacking midgets in midfield, looks fucking madness to me.

Still, at least BT Sport have engaged the services of the Dunney monster to counter that wonky chopped cnut!
Hopefully this serves as a wake up call for Guardiola and we scrape full points.

When otamendi and kompany are fit kolarov won't see the starting 11, I guess that is something to look forward to

"holy balls" - my exact words when I saw the lineup. Kolarov at CB suprises me but Willy in goal SHOCKS me.

I'm probably the only person on here who thinks Kolarov actually won't be that bad of a CB. Pep likes CB who are good on the ball. Kolarov is miles better on the ball than any of our other defenders. Should a CB be a little better at actually, you know, defending? Yeah probably. But hopefully we'll be fine for a few matches until Vinny gets healthy. Since Oat is on the bench I assume he could play. Hart and Oat must feel like shit atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.