City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguerooooo said:
Judging by the vibes on here the Wigan debacle of Last season has scarred us all and many post have an element of fear for christs sake it was Messi who we were shitting are selves for last week but now we are scraping the barrel by praying Wes Brown is suspended
if Brown is out (and he has 5 days to get injured which he is good at) our other options are utterly dire. Cuellar or Vergini ffs!!! Got to say if Brown does play John o shea plays better and a canny centre back pairing. If not JoS is shite!

thefullwellstep said:
Sunderland fan in peace
Have a great weekend lads, know you will probably batter us, but always liked your fans since our maine road trip in 91, you showed us respect as we went down. We expect to get beat but we are up for a good weekend out. I would rather be beaten by you lot than any other big club, just don't rub our noses in it! We are there for the first time in 22 years and will enjoy it.

Hi Mackem, 2 things from me (1) you lot and Newcastle (small n) are chalk and cheese, been to Roker and SoL loads of times, never had any bother (2) thanks for knocking the Scum (capital S) out. Hope you lose, but also hope you have a great day

BringBackSwales said:
thefullwellstep said:
Sunderland fan in peace
Have a great weekend lads, know you will probably batter us, but always liked your fans since our maine road trip in 91, you showed us respect as we went down. We expect to get beat but we are up for a good weekend out. I would rather be beaten by you lot than any other big club, just don't rub our noses in it! We are there for the first time in 22 years and will enjoy it.

Hi Mackem, 2 things from me (1) you lot and Newcastle (small n) are chalk and cheese, been to Roker and SoL loads of times, never had any bother (2) thanks for knocking the Scum (capital S) out. Hope you lose, but also hope you have a great day
I know we lost mate, and got relegated. You could have taken the piss out of us, but you didn't. You were all canny, the ones I met and saw in the ground and outside anyway. Will always remember that.
Loved knocking Man U out, especially the way we did it. And never confuse us with Newcastle scum, we are a proper club and don't have a superiority complex. We know our place and enjoy being a part of it, but would never behave like them. (Can we have one of your forwards next year please... on loan like... cos ours are shit!)

thefullwellstep said:
Sunderland fan in peace

We are different gravy mate than that red obnoxious shit in Trafford, speaking from experience looking forward to having a few drinks before and after the game with you lot, had a great time with Stoke and Wigan fans before and after the game in FA Cup finals in the past few years, great banter with proper football fans, we never will forget where we have come from mate believe me and Cityitis is well and truly embedded in any City fan older than 5 years of age!!!

Make sure you enjoy the day mate win or lose, to be among 30,000 of your own fans in London is a top day out.

flb said:
thefullwellstep said:
Sunderland fan in peace

We are different gravy mate than that red obnoxious shit in Trafford, speaking from experience looking forward to having a few drinks before and after the game with you lot, had a great time with Stoke and Wigan fans before and after the game in FA Cup finals in the past few years, great banter with proper football fans, we never will forget where we have come from mate believe me and Cityitis is well and truly embedded in any City fan older than 5 years of age!!!

Make sure you enjoy the day mate win or lose, to be among 30,000 of your own fans in London is a top day out.

good post

thefullwellstep said:
Sunderland fan in peace

Sunderland fans will always have my respect for the way the rinsed utd when the news we'd won the league came through at the SOL. Top rinse.

Prestwich_Blue said:
thefullwellstep said:
Sunderland fan in peace
I seem to remember Wigan fans saying we'd batter them and look how that turned out!

Enjoy your day and we're looking forward to seeing you all down there. If it was any team other than us, I'd be rooting for you as I was in 1973 and would much rather we beat the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and the rags in finals than teams whose supporters have waited so long for their day at Wembley and fully deserve it.

Wigan had the magic of Daves legs, Sunderland will have the magic of Poyet's poo droppings.

flb said:
thefullwellstep said:
Sunderland fan in peace

and this why you lot are proper fans. Thanks mate. You know what it means to us just to have a good day out as we don't get it often! (you do now thou!) I compare what the utd fans give you are what Newcastle fans give us. they think they are better, but are not, certainly in terms of fans. I would happy have a pint in any Wembley pub with you all, before or after, win or lose.

aguerooooo said:
Judging by the vibes on here the Wigan debacle of Last season has scarred us all and many post have an element of fear for christs sake it was Messi who we were shitting are selves for last week but now we are scraping the barrel by praying Wes Brown is suspended

Isn't Brown suspended? Don't think he's missed 3 matches since his Red vs Hull. (One would have been the called off match at the Etihad!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.