City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RochBlue said:
We need a double order of Brasso this season :-)

City twitter should tweet the rags and ask if they can borrow theirs, seeing as they won't be needing it this year.

This site is broke.

All I get most times is the banner showing Negredo.

The site is free, so I'm not compalining, but it'd be nice to have full funcctionality back.

urmston said:
This site is broke.

The site is free, so I'm not compalining, but it'd be nice to have full funcctionality back.
Think it's your PC that's broke, there's no problem.

ColinLee said:
urmston said:
This site is broke.

Think it's your PC that's broke, there's no problem.

It works for every other site I visit, and I got a fault free stream of toaday's match courtesy ot the free pass.

urmston said:
This site is broke.

Same here runs ok for a few minutes then slow to load,thought it was the update on ipad but is the same on the wife's tablet...sorry mods for going off topic....

derryCITY said:
Definitely still broken, I can't even post a comment

You just did.

Just back. I love Yaya and Vinny and Samir and Sergio and Dave and Jesus with the sexy eye. Not so much Demichelis or Edin who was a lazy sulking child today. Sunderland fans are brand new. Wasn't the same as the Stoke game with grown men crying at God Save The Queen.

I'm away. Going to watch Pulp Fiction and have a case of beer.

Love ya all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.