City v Sunderland Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSilva

Thought we get this started ASAP since its only less than 3 days away!

Hopefully we can get the SoL hoodoo out of our system just like we did the Southampton away one today, but possibly without Vinny! Come on City!!!

Sunderland will park the bus like against Chelsea, need to stay patient and move the ball fast.

If it's 1 - 0 Sunderland again I'm gonna be livid.

MeatHunterrr said:
Sunderland will park the bus like against Chelsea, need to stay patient and move the ball fast.

Any chance that I can have the bus's normal parking spot? I think I'll struggle to get there for kick off so could do with a handy parking spot near the ground.

After the Lord Mayor's show, on Wednesday, it's Sunderland away...
Now that is a problem for City. Every season in fact! The last time we won (March 2009) Hughes was our manager...
With all things City that should mean a guaranteed defeat after dominating the game. Perhaps this time it will just be a straight defeat?

Bet our players are pissed off at keep getting beat by sunderland I feel they will turn it on and win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.