City v Sunderland Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueAnorak said:
After the Lord Mayor's show, on Wednesday, it's Sunderland away...
Now that is a problem for City. Every season in fact! The last time we won (March 2009) Hughes was our manager...
With all things City that should mean a guaranteed defeat after dominating the game. Perhaps this time it will just be a straight defeat?

No, it will be a bi defeat

Got a good feeling about this... even if Vinny is out.

I think confidence is high, clean sheet v Saints, plus we put 3 past the best defense in the PL today, Sergio on fire, Yaya looking dangerous, Fern'dinho looks the player he was last season and a machine in the middle of the park ....

Dare I say it... Sunderland will be tired as they are not used to playing a game so soon, whilst we are used to this ...

City win, god knows what scoreline!

Thinking back to that thread we've had on our good record against the Rags recently; our record in recent years against Sunderland is P18 W12 D2 L4. Even at the SoL in that group of games our record is W4 D1 L4.

Yeah we've lost our last four there but overall we've picked up more points against Sunderland than we have many teams over the more recent years.

Eugh the annual 1-0 lost. But Newcastle finally beat us at Etihad this season so there's always hope I guess.

But, iirc, Sunderland hasn't lost a match ever since Pantz :'( starts as their number one. Here's for the first one!

If we can win the fans should give Pelegrini a trophy just for that!

-------------------Hart
Zabaleta-Sagna-Demichelis-Clichy
---------Fernandinho-Yaya
---------Nasri-Jovetic-Milner
-----------------Aguero

Chelsea home to Spurs the same night. They could drop points to Spurs. Derby game and Spurs picking up

I live up here and they are getting a little bit giddy after holding Chelsea. Let's knock them down a peg or 2. Win this and we will be 7 points better off vs same teams as last season (I think). I'll be there in full voice. Those who normally park near the ground there is now restrictions on match days for residents only and the council are dishing out tickets like confetti. Come on CITY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.