City v The Big 4

moomba said:
Elk definately a better option IMO

I'd love Anelka to come back. Don't give a shit about how miserable he is. One of the best players I've seen in a City shirt.

Failsworth_Blue said:
46 goals in 86 games for Arsenal in all competitions over the last two seasons, not bad going at all

As a comparison to some other players in top clubs in the premier league

Adebayor : 143 apperances for Arsenal 62 goals, 21 assists
Rooney: 238 apperances 98 goals
Drogba : 209 apperances 95 goals
Berbatov : 145 apperances 60 goals
Anelka : 75 chelsea apperances for 27 goals
Van persie 114 apperances 39 goals
Torres : 57 apperances for 38 goals

As can be seen Adebayor stacks up well against any other top 4 striker. Torres of course is immense and he isnt in that class. But his goals to games ratio is close to all of those players listed, I believe some are underating his ability slightly.

Bazzmand Show said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
46 goals in 86 games for Arsenal in all competitions over the last two seasons, not bad going at all

As a comparison to some other players in top clubs in the premier league

Adebayor : 143 apperances for Arsenal 62 goals, 21 assists
Rooney: 238 apperances 98 goals
Drogba : 209 apperances 95 goals
Berbatov : 145 apperances 60 goals
Anelka : 75 chelsea apperances for 27 goals
Van persie 114 apperances 39 goals
Torres : 57 apperances for 38 goals

As can be seen Adebayor stacks up well against any other top 4 striker. Torres of course is immense and he isnt in that class. But his goals to games ratio is close to all of those players listed, I believe some are underating his ability slightly.
He's also not happy at Arsenal which doesn't help his scoring record.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
At his best Adebayor is quality. But he seems to pick and choose when he can be bothered. Would be a good signing but I could see it ending in tears in a year or so.

Well knock me down with a fucking feather...another signing under Hughes and Cook which Moomba has his reservations about. You're as transparent as a wet rizla...

You're the only one bringing Hughes and Cook into it. At the moment it's just a rumour on a message board, so to suggest that my thoughts on Adebayor are anything other than my honest opinion is just rank stupidity.

Simon23 I think you need to lighten up a little, your going to make your self ill at this rate[/quote]

He's making me ill.....then again so is listening to the cricket![/quote]

Sky Blue....

If you dont like my opinions that dont read them...its only an internet forum and its not the end of the world if someone has an opinion you dont agree with or dont like and if you want to argue the opinion then fair enough we can discuss it in a civilised way......but if you feel the need to throw random comments and insults around then dont bother commenting at all

are we all jumping the gun on Adebayor? It can be anyone on Arsenal, or did the OP say Adebayor?

Failsworth_Blue said:
Andouble said:
are we all jumping the gun on Adebayor? It can be anyone on Arsenal, or did the OP say Adebayor?

He's now confirmed he was talking about Adebayor

thanks mate, missed that post, you know what page # its on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.