City v The Big 4

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A54336602" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A54336602</a>

Gooner89 said:
As an arsenal fan i find this pretty beleivable.We would sell at the right price and city will give us that.Adebayor's physically taylor made for the EPL.His finishing is a bit suspect and his workrate has gone down since his 80 k a week contract but the thing is i beleive unlike wenger hughes can sort out that laziness.And if he can do that he is worth every penny because he has the attributes to trouble any defender.He's tall,strong and fast.You will in all likelihood pay more as he comes from an EPL rival than in the case of eto'o but adebayor is 25.

refreshing post! welcome mate!

Latest Skybet odds (in price order)

Tevez 1/25
Terry 13/8
Dunne (to stay)15/8
Lampard 7/2
Adebayor 4/1
Campbell (Sol) 10/1
Villa 14/1
Silva 14/1
Mascherano 14/1
Aguero 20/1
Huntelaars 25/1
Ibrahimovic 25/1
Ribery 25/1

Gooner89 said:
As an arsenal fan i find this pretty beleivable.We would sell at the right price and city will give us that.Adebayor's physically taylor made for the EPL.His finishing is a bit suspect and his workrate has gone down since his 80 k a week contract but the thing is i beleive unlike wenger hughes can sort out that laziness.And if he can do that he is worth every penny because he has the attributes to trouble any defender.He's tall,strong and fast.You will in all likelihood pay more as he comes from an EPL rival than in the case of eto'o but adebayor is 25.

Fair post mate welcome to the board.

As everyone else has said, Eto'o is a class above Adebayor, but there is no doubt Adebayor has the quality to take us to the next level. On his day he is near unstoppable. The 3-1 at Eastlands, scored 2, set up another, tore our defense apart.

I'm surprised that the Arsenal fan was the first one to point it out, but Hughes can sort out laziness, and he somehow always manages to get the best out of his strikers.

Contrary to popular belief, Arsene does not have much money to spend, plus he is a spendthrift. There's no way I can see him turning down an offer of 25 million pounds if the player says he wants to come...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.