CITY v The Rags - F.A Cup Semi-Final Official Match Thread

It's sad that the liverpool match thread had more pages than this lol

Anyway, come on lads!

We can do anything if believe we can!

Roll on the rest of the season! The team should be really pumped up after that!

keemcfc said:

Well we had 33,000 away dayers remember and those who weren't there were mostly in a state of nervous breakdown, making it hard to type. ;)

Just sharing a message from the legend zabaleta:

@pablo_zabaleta Pablo Zabaleta
this win is obviously for my father that still in intensive care fighting with his life!!! I am sure that he will be happy for this win too,
@pablo_zabaleta Pablo Zabaleta
the fans were amazing today!!!! thanks for the support, it was really important for the team today.

Well what a day that was!

Megabus on the way down was full of City fans and just one Rag, and wasn't far off that on the Megabus back at 11.30pm. Didn't care one bit that I got home around 4am, just pleased to have seen that game and how we beat them. Get in!

I've put up some pics from the game too, see if you can spot yourself in the fans:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/sets/72157626390480517/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/ ... 390480517/</a>

LoveCity said:
keemcfc said:

Well we had 33,000 away dayers remember and those who weren't there were mostly in a state of nervous breakdown, making it hard to type. ;)

ya i nearly died form a heart attack yesterday and my voice has gone lol

but CMON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Had a fantastic day. Helped 2 fellow blues whose lift had broken down on m6, gave them a lift to game. Was a see of blue on the way down and the team did the business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.