CITY v The Rags - F.A Cup Semi-Final Official Match Thread

Good morning Blues!

today is the day, come on City!!

2-1 Mario and Silva .. Chicharito for them.

This is our opportunity to make a statement and shut more than a few up.
It's also the opportunity of setting up one of our biggest ever games and deservedly playing at Wembley....

Time to step up,and,for one or two,to man up....

Make us proud.

Enough of the guesswork . . Roberto gets paid to do the thinking for us.
Me? Well, I'm celebrating already because I see where we are in the league, I see a great squad moulding together to form a dominant force for next season and I see us in the FA Semi (somewhere we've not been for a while).
Love it if we stuff the rags today but I don't feel any particular pressure from the game because the bigger picture is the undoubted rise of Manchester City as a footballing power. Whatever the outcome this afternoon, Manchester City FC are growing in strength and I have my sights set ahead on the seasons to come.

Don't forget that it took bacon face 4 years to win a trophy after he arrived and re-built his squad and something like 7 years or so to win the prem. Short-term memories in salford 'cos all the scum claim to have loved the old scrotum forever but the fact is that so called 'loyal' rags chanting for his departure every week.
I fully expect Roberto to win silverware and prem title much quicker than that old git did . . maybe the FAC this year and maybe not but definitely a faster proof rate that they achieved.

Oh, and Balo up front . . it's his time to shine.

hisroyalblueness said:
Enough of the guesswork . . Roberto gets paid to do the thinking for us.
Me? Well, I'm celebrating already because I see where we are in the league, I see a great squad moulding together to form a dominant force for next season and I see us in the FA Semi (somewhere we've not been for a while).
Love it if we stuff the rags today but I don't feel any particular pressure from the game because the bigger picture is the undoubted rise of Manchester City as a footballing power. Whatever the outcome this afternoon, Manchester City FC are growing in strength and I have my sights set ahead on the seasons to come.

Don't forget that it took bacon face 4 years to win a trophy after he arrived and re-built his squad and something like 7 years or so to win the prem. Short-term memories in salford 'cos all the scum claim to have loved the old scrotum forever but the fact is that so called 'loyal' rags chanting for his departure every week.
I fully expect Roberto to win silverware and prem title much quicker than that old git did . . maybe the FAC this year and maybe not but definitely a faster proof rate that they achieved.

Oh, and Balo up front . . it's his time to shine.

Quality mate.

Good Morning Blues. It's only 8:30 here but just to let you know you have 10 guys cheering you on today, all there way in the US.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.