City v United Beijing friendly pre match - CANCELLED

marco

thought i'd have the pleasure of getting this one up- this one's interesting would love to see a few more key players in for this as we don't want to be losing to them lot, no Derby match is a friendly

Plastic training match, who's arsed.

Neither side is bothered, however, the winners will gloat as if it's a final.

Not for me, tar.

The irony of rain potentially calling off a Manchester Derby...

I agree with @Blue Smarties. A pointless training game being played to appease the Asian brand markets. If we win it will reported as so, if we lose....

It wouldn't surprise me if the rags play in their new blue kit and we play in our new away kit too.

Hate the fact we're playing them in pre-season, takes something away from it being a derby when it's this pointless. Obviously the winning side will gloat for a month before we face each other for real. This is a game neither team will want to lose despite it being pointless and the cost of not losing could set back our preparations slightly as Pep can't be as experimental as perhaps he may want to be for our second pre-season game. Just a terrible idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.