City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

STILL THE BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND

We were basically robbed of that game by the referee. Never a sending off in a million years, should have had a penalty and with ten men we made the rags look very ordinary. I have never been so proud of City more than after that game. We fought like gladiators and wore the badge "Pride in Battle" with even more honour today. This will now prove all the doubters, we are the best team in England. The way the scum walked off after a win, with the whole crowd giving a standing ovation to the losing team. United walked off as though they had lost in comparison to our warriors. Now that they have more games in the FA Cup, the Premier League looks more likely to be ours. If we had to go out of the FA Cup, I cannot think of a better way of doing it. We may have lost the battle but we will certainly win the war!!!! Come on City. CTID :-)

Re: City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread

Today's result and effort is hat makes us proud to be blues and f*ckin happy rags are just shit.

Honestly, 10 men down we gave them a fight with 2 goals.

P.S. Irish Keane is a total WANKER!

Re: Pride in Battle

That second half told me one thing: United are extremely lucky they are within 10 points of us in the league.

Keane still saying Kompany's tackle was a red....pikey twat.

You tell him Reidy...

Re: Pride in Battle

We embarrassed them when they went down to 10 men at the swamp. We embarrassed them when we went down to 10 men at home. Any question of who's the better team?

Also, De Jong is an incredible player.

Furious with the inconsistancies of the game. Roy Keane, (God help us) just pointed out that you can't tackle anymore in the game. 5 years ago that tackle that got Richards sent off would have been a top class tackle.
The refs aren't consistant though, it's a shit deicison but if they are going to make those decisions than make them on a whole, I'd rather consistancy than confusion so players know where they stand.

Game ruined by completely incompetent refereeing, but very very proud of our 10 against their 12.

We really must protest stongly about the standard of referees - Attwell, Jones, Foy to name just three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.