City v United FA Cup Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Does anyone else get the feeling.......

I don't feel hugely confident today unlike the last few when I have felt sure we would win. But I can't see the result being huge either way - it is April 28 that really matters

We've got enough to beat them. I don't think we'll see yaya but its been very quiet on nasri, balo and dzeko in the past 36hrs. 30 mins each at some stage in the game and we should have enough.

Re: City v United FA Cup Thread

Hart
Richards. Kompany. Lescott. Clichy

De Jong. Zabs

Milner

Aj/nasri. Silva

Aguero

I reckon Balo and Dzeko will be on the bench, can't see Yaya being in the squad.

4-5-1 with Serg on his own up front is what I expect.

Rammy Blue said:
I reckon Balo and Dzeko will be on the bench, can't see Yaya being in the squad.

4-5-1 with Serg on his own up front is what I expect.

I expect this too

Hart
Richards
Komps
Lescott
Clichy

NDJ
Nasri
Silva
Milly
AJ

Aguero

Considering they've had probs at RB I wouldn't be surprised to see Kolarov playing LM if Bob wants to rest one of the above

So where are we up to. Wheres Yaya? Is he definitely out? Is edin fit. Seems to be some suggestions he might be available now. It seems Balo's out from what ive read but does anyone know for sure.

Fuck I hate derbies. Why couldnt we have drawn MK Dons

well guys gona be a toughy, money is on a draw by looks of things personally im hoping for a 2-0 win. both team depleted i guess, with mario,barry and yaya missing by looks. dzeko hasnt been on fire for a while,but now comes his time to shine.although nice to see Aguero up front.
for me seeing baconface lose 3 in a row would be class, but us winning is more important, but only downside if we win is gona be the fixture list. we really dont need to many games with the premier run in tbh, abit being a few months off yet, but still adds to tireness all these fixtures

Really looking forward to today. However I would quite happily accept defeat of it meant guaranteeing beating them here in the league.

It's gonna be a tight one this.

YOU'VE GOTTA BELIEVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.