City v United FA Cup Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov has been poor of late
Let's just hope he is due a good game or Nani will skin him alive
Have every faith in Panty
Would have much rather seen Clichy though....

Distinct lack of sky blue, and indeed the reigning cup holders on those ITV opening credits just then.

Pigeonho said:
Unless he's picked up a knock, this is a complete lack of respect from Mancini towards both Ferguson and the competition itself. Can't see for the life of me why he's done this, unless like I say he's slightly injured.

I'm not entirely sure I'm going to be able to sleep at night for worrying about Booby's lack of respect for Taggart.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
Unless he's picked up a knock, this is a complete lack of respect from Mancini towards both Ferguson and the competition itself. Can't see for the life of me why he's done this, unless like I say he's slightly injured.

I'm not entirely sure I'm going to be able to sleep at night for worrying about Booby's lack of respect for Taggart.
Well if Panitlimon fluffs his lines, that will be what I meant by a lack of respect. Like I say though, Mancini knows what he's doing, (I hope).

Pigeonho said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:

Well if Panitlimon fluffs his lines, that will be what I meant by a lack of respect. Like I say though, Mancini knows what he's doing, (I hope).

I'm not sure if playing the Romanian national keeper, the same one that he just played in a CC Quarter Final against Arsenal, constitutes a "lack of respect".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.